Hollow Cathode Lamps
Hollow Cathode Lamps are available in single and multi-element, non-coded and coded version as a direct replacement lamp for AAS Atomic Absorption Spectrometers.
Our lamps are available in 2 standard sizes, 1.5 inch (37mm) for most instrument manufacturers and 2 inch (51mm) for Perkin Elmer instruments.
Coded lamps are available for Agilent / Varian and Thermo Unicam , and data coded replacement lamps for Perkin Elmer Aanalyst range of spectrometers. Coded lamps allow the instrument to automatically identify the lamp element.
We can supply lamps for Agilent, Analytik Jena, GBC, Hitachi, Perkin Elmer, Shimadzu, Thermo Fisher and many more.
Our lamps are fully guaranteed and each lamp is individually tested to ensure optimal performance in your instrument. Stringent quality control ensures that all lamps meet a high standard for stability, intensity and spectral purity.
- Cathode element is of high purity or suitably alloyed
- Minimal spectral interference
- Centralized anode ring and cathode insulating
- Quartz and UV transparent glass envelopes
- Rapid warm up and stable emission
- Intense emission of resonance lines at low operating currents
- Long operating life, saving on consumables
- 70 single element lamps
- Gas filler available Neon Argon Xenon Krypton
- Multi elements available
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- Atomic Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Multi wavelength laser tuning
- Laser output stabilisation (Optogalvanic effect)
Spectrolamps HCL's are compatible with most atomic absorption spectrometers manufactured by:
Agilent, Analytic Jena, BUCK, Chemito, GBC, Hitachi, Perkin Elmer, PG Instruments, Shimadzu, Thermo, Unicam, Varian, and many more......
For warranty information WARRANTY